General Dynamics Land Systems featuring Bravo Company 4th Tank Battalion

Video is courtesy of General Dynamics Land Systems
(Approx. 80% of the video coverage have the members of Bravo Company 4th Tank Battalion. The remaining 20% is fill in material.)
(NOTE: Please give up to a couple of minutes for the videos to buffer after you hit play. The videos will play after they have buffered. If you have any issues on viewing videos, please refresh the page F+5 from your keyboard. If all else fails, please update your browser.)
 

 

 

Private Videos (Password Protected)

 

You need to go to our contact page and send us a message to get access.

 

 

 

  • awghost